Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Foreshadowing

I stumbled across some amazing recipes this week. I would love to try each of these at some point. Hopefully I'll get the chance to make at least one of them soon.
  • Fourth of July Cake from I am Baker:: You have to click over to see this cake. It is amazing!
  • Toasted Marshmallow Milkshake from Joy the Baker:: This looks delicious, like a perfect drink for a summer day.
  • Homemade Oatmeal Packets from A Few Shortcuts:: My daughter and I have oatmeal for breakfast each day. Right now, it works fine to measure it out each day but I know the day is coming when I'll love the time saved by these packets.
  • Pancake and Sausage Muffins from Heavenly Homemakers:: I'm trying to branch out with what I make for breakfast. These look like a tasty combination to try.
  • Four Bean Salad from In Him We Move...:: We actually just had a bean salad alongside dinner this week that we loved but I'm willing to try others.
This is linked to Friday Favorites.

1 comment:

  1. I love oatmeal pancakes, so I'll have to visit that recipe. Thank you for linking up this Friday!

    ReplyDelete