Monday, May 20, 2013

I'm Still Here!

Life is changing {again} in a major way around here.

Beautiful blossoms on one of the pear trees {that I will miss dearly}
My husband accepted a new job that starts in June so we've been busy trying to sell our house, pack and yet maintain some semblance of normalcy for the children.

Obviously, something had to give and that was this blog. Since we're eating quite random meals right now, trying to use up things from the freezer and pantry it's not like I'm creating inspiring menus and trying fun new recipes anyway.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins
I'm hoping to post a few things sporadically, but in giving myself grace am definitely not going to stress about it. Hopefully things will be a little more settled by the beginning of July.
For now though I'm off to pull something from the freezer and try to pack a box or two before nap time is over. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment