Friday, September 21, 2012

Easy Peanut Butter Cookies

 
I happened upon this recipe a few months ago in Woman's Day magazine and, unlike most recipes I find, I tried it immediately. Since then I've made these cookies numerous times because these Easy Peanut Butter Cookies have quickly become a family favorite.
With only four ingredients they are incredibly easy to put together {hence the name}. In fact, in the time it takes your oven to warm up you can mix the dough and prepare the first sheet to bake.

Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
 Print Recipe
Source: Woman's Day
Yields: ~4 dozen 

Ingredients:
1 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 tsp baking soda
1 egg
Directions:
   1.  Mix all ingredients until well incorporated.
   2.  Drop by heaping teaspoon onto baking sheet, slightly flatten. {These cookies don't spread a lot so it's okay to put them close together.}
  
   3.  Bake at 350 for 8 minutes. Let cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes.
 
This is linked to URS.

1 comment:

  1. I think these were the first cookies my daughter ever made all by herself. They are really wonderful and so peanut-y.

    ReplyDelete