Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Foreshadowing

After almost a month of not posting any recipes I've found recently I had a hard time choosing just five. These five that I choose are all ones that, given the time and ambition, I would love to try in the near future.
  • Soft & Chewy Homemade Bagels from Life Blessons: I've made bagels a handfuls of times but it's been probably close to a year since I've done it. This looks like a good recipe to re-enter the delicious bagel world with.
  • Apple Crisp Pizza from The Girl Who Ate Everything: What a fun idea! A classic dish with a fun twist.
  • Crunchers from Confections of a Readaholic Mom: A no-bake dessert that provides "sweet and salty, chewy and crunchy." Sounds good to me! {Bonus: You're sure to find crackers on sale in these coming weeks.}
  • Pumpkin Gnocchi Treats from Weelicious: I'm thinking if you leave the glaze off of these you could almost pass them of as a semi-healthy snack.
  • Meltaway Cookies from Landee See, Landee Do: No eggs and simple ingredients you likely already have on hand could make these a great go-to cookie recipe. That and the fact they look delicious!
This is linked to Friday Favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment