Monday, October 8, 2012

Menu October 8

Apple Cinnamon Waffles: This flavor combination has always been a winner in our house and these waffles were no different. They weren't as crispy as our waffles usually are and many of them pulled apart in the waffle maker but there was absolutely nothing wrong with the taste!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins: Call me weird but I don't usually care for chocolate chips in my muffins {hence putting them on top instead of in the batter}. Because of that, while there was absolutely nothing wrong with this recipe I'll probably just stick to my normal pumpkin muffin recipe.
Animal Crackers: These were a fun experiment and delicious. They didn't taste like animal crackers but instead almost like a Christmas cookie {probably because of the all spice}. In the end I probably won't put the work into them again.


On the Menu...
  ~I usually plan my menu a week or so at a time. This month I'm trying doing a whole month. I already have all my meals picked out and all the ingredients I'll need. Now all I'll have to do each week is pick meals from the list and make sure we still have enough fruit on hand. So far, money wise, it seems to be working out okay. I have everything I need and still have a fair amount of money left in the grocery budget for stellar deals that pop up.~

Tomato Soup & Grilled Cheese
Chicken Pot Pie
Cream Cheese Pasta
Chimichangas with Mexican Rice
BBQ Chicken Pizza
Cinnamon Roll Breadsticks {New}

Visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment