Monday, October 22, 2012

Menu October 22

Cranberry Pumpkin Muffins: I think these are my favorite fall muffin recipe {and near the top of my favorites in general}. They're moist, flavorful and the recipe makes a lot of muffins! {Recipe coming soon}
Baked Pumpkin Donuts: Well, my piping skills definitely leave a lot to be desired {that had a lot to do with the bag I picked, but still}. While they surely didn't look pretty they tasted amazing. They were buttery, light and airy.
Pumpkin Pancakes: Continuing with the pumpkin theme... We love these pancakes. They're no harder to make than regular pancakes and taste amazing. They hardly need any syrup, it's more out of habit that we add it.

On the Menu...
Mom's Chili with Non-Grainy Cornbread
Ham & Peach Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
TBD using Spaghetti Squash
Black Bean and Rice Burritoes
Chicken Fajita Pizza {Carry over from last week}
Pumpkin Pancakes {from the freezer}


Visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment