Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Foreshadowing

I have quite the collection of recipes this week, all of which look absolutely tantalizing to me!

~Pretzel Rolls from Our Best Bites: I've been wanting to make pretzel rolls for a while now after having a burger on one last year {I told you it was a while!} Now to find the perfect sandwich to go with these.
~Apple Braid from Eat, Live, Run: Yet another concept I've wanted to do for a while, a braided loaf. This would be a perfect recipe to try right now, though I might also add some pears.
~Raspberry Almond Braid from Willow Bird Baking: Evidently braids are truly on my mind right now. This one is less seasonal but just as delicious looking.
~Fiesta Chicken from Heavenly Homemakers: I love that this is a crock pot recipe and that it can be served either over rice or in tortillas. Ease and options are great!
~Monte Cristo from 5 Dinners in 1 Hour: I've always wanted to try a Monte Cristo though I'm not really sure why, maybe because of the name. Whatever it might be this looks like an easy enough recipe to make.
All images are from the original recipe source.
This is linked to Friday Favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment