Monday, September 24, 2012

Menu September 24

Stuffed Peppers: I avoided making these at first because they seemed complicated. Once I got started, however, I realized that breaking it down into a few smaller steps made it quite easy. We really enjoyed these peppers and all the different flavors in them.
Chicken Noodle Soup: We're slowly working our way back to a weekly soup night and I'm excited! There's something about chicken noodle soup that just can't be replaced. I wouldn't call this a replica of the canned stuff but instead it had it's own twist with amazing flavors. {Recipe coming soon}
Apple Cinnamon Pancakes: Again, we are loving the return to fall flavors. My husband is a big fan of cinnamon so it's quite possible these are his favorite brunch food.
Peanut Butter Muffins: These are wonderful! They're somehow creamy and, like she recommends, a smear of jelly is the perfect touch.


On the Menu...

Sweet & Sour Chicken {Crock Pot}
Ham & Peas Mac & Cheese {from the freezer}
Crepes with ham & cheese filling
Bunsteads
Southwestern Pizza {using dried black beans for the first time}
Brunch TBD

Visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu ideas.

2 comments:

  1. Those peanut butter muffins look delicious! I think I'll make them for my girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I see pancakes and they look amazing!

    ReplyDelete