Monday we enjoyed Baked Potato Soup, Dan's favorite soup.
Cheesy Salsa Mini Meatloaves, which we decided is a keeper. It was moist, delicious and wonderful!
We also enjoyed Twice Baked Potato Casserole with our meatloaf. It was a good "guy meal." Meat and potatoes.Penne Puttanesca. While it wasn't awful it likely won't be making another apperance on our table.
We also had a delicious Italian Herb bread with this that you can just see in the corner of the picture. The bread will definitely make another apperance. We all loved it!
Burrito Pizza this week. As I was putting it together I was getting a little apprehensive but it turned out great. We also put a little sour cream on the top which really brought it all together.
This week is going to be a mix of new recipes and tried and true recipes.
- Monday: Soup Night! Toscana Soup: It's like the soup from Olive Garden. This is another of Dan's favorites. I'm also going to make Potato Bread, which I've never tried before.
- Tuesday: Chicken Pot Pie: I made a pot pie once last year but have no idea what recipe I used.
- Wednesday: Spaghetti Pie: This is a recipe from my mother-in-law and another of Dan's favorites.
- Thursday: Tuna Melt Pie: This is definitely our most adventurous meal this week. I'll be leaving the mushrooms out since neither of us care for them.
- Friday: Pizza Night! BBQ Chicken Pizza: One of our standard types of pizza but it sure is delicious.
- Saturday: Leftover Pizza
- Sunday: Leftovers