Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Foreshadowing

My two year old says "Feed me!" when her tummy growls {or if she hears someone else's tummy}. Well, this list makes me think "Feed me!" I can't wait to try some of these recipes soon.
  • Spinach Lasagna Rolls from Gina's Skinny Taste: I've always wanted to try one of these lasagna rolls. I have a large handful of recipes marked for them but this one looks like it might be the easiest of them all. All that I'm missing right now is the crucial lasagna noodles.
  • Perfect Picnic Sandwich from Echoes of Laughter: We are definitely trying this recipe! It looks so intriguing and not all that hard.
  • Apple Pie Bread from Mommy's Kitchen: It's hard to believe but in just over a month fall recipes like this will abound. Looking at this bread I'm okay with that.
  • Oatmeal Whoopie Pies from The Pioneer Woman: I actually bookmarked this one because as I was looking at it my husband walked by the computer and said "Please tell me you're going to make that".
  • Healthy Starbucks Frappuccinos from Chocolate Covered Katie: It's not so much the healthy part that draws me in but the fact that there's no ice to water it down.
This is linked to Friday Favorites.

1 comment:

  1. Your apple pie bread has me excited for fall too!! I'm off to check out that sandwich.

    ReplyDelete