Monday, July 2, 2012

Menu July 2

Well, we didn't stick to the menu too much last week but the deviations were based off of my plan so that kind of counts, I guess.
Instead of Ham Strata I made what I'm calling Potato Stacks-- slices of baked potato, egg, cheese and ham stacked and baked just until warmed. They turned out quite tasty, though maybe a little too tall to cut easily.
Instead of Meatball Calzones we had Cheeseburger Pie from my grandma's church cookbook. As I was putting this together I was a little skeptical because it just looked too meaty but it was wonderful! {Recipe coming soon}

On the Menu...
Corndog Muffins with BBQ Fries {New}
Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese
Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Pineapple Sandwiches
Cheesy Salsa Meatloaf with Twice Baked Potatoes
Chicken Fajita Pizza

Visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu ideas.

1 comment:

  1. I'm stopping by for a visit from Menu Plan Mondays.
    The Cheeseburger Pie looks so good. I'll have to return to see the recipe.
    Don't you love Pinterest? Between MPM and PInterest our meals are never boring.
    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete