Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Foreshadowing

Okay, who's going to come watch my kids so I can try all these recipes? I promise you can taste each dish...
  • Mexican Hot Chocolate Cookies from Giving Up on Perfect: I love the idea of these {Hello chocolate!} and cannot imagine they wouldn't be good. As soon as I get butter in the house I want to try these.
  • Cheeseburger & Fries Kebabs from $5 Dinners: This might just have to be our next grilling meal; how fun!
  • Raspberry Buttercream Filling from Confections of a Readaholic Mom: I wish I had reason more often to make a cake because I would love to try this filling.
  • Homemade Cinnamon & Sugar Pretzels from Our Best Bites: I used to work in the Cafe at Sam's Club. The pretzels always smelled so good but I just never cared for the taste. Nonetheless, I really want to try this recipe; I'm optimistic that either my tastes have changed or homemade will be better.
  • Easy BBQ Chicken Salad from Pocket Change Gourmet: So simple but {I'm sure} so tasty.
This is linked to Friday Favorites.

1 comment:

  1. I've been hearing all about those kabobs this week :) I need to check them out!

    Stopping by from FFF

    ReplyDelete