Monday, June 4, 2012

Menu June 4

Butter Chicken: This recipe has such an intriguing combination of ingredients, including yogurt, tomatoes, nuts, spices and others. I think my husband and I were both skeptical but it turned out to be quite flavorful; we will definitely try this again in the future.
Southwestern Grilled Pizza: We didn't get to grill it because it was chilly and windy but we loved this anyway and are adding it to our pizza rotation.
Tropical Waffle Bake: We had this once last year and enjoyed it so I wanted to try it again. I ended up modifying it slightly and it turned out great. {Recipe coming soon}

On the Menu...
Taco Salad {using this Homemade Taco Seasoning}
Out to Eat
Bread Chicken with Potatoes
Ham & Peach Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Pepperoni Pizza
French Toast

Visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment