Monday, December 3, 2012

Menu December 3

Broccoli Cheddar Soup: We tried this a few times last year and after last week it's a guaranteed keeper. Everyone loved it and it makes a huge batch. {Recipe coming soon}
I started my Christmas baking last week with these Soft Gingersnap Cookies. Again, something we all loved!

On the Menu...
Toscana Soup
Mom's Sloppy Joes 
Advent Soup Supper at Church
Chicken Alfredo with Breadsticks with Garlic Butter
Chicken Fajita Pizza
French Toast
Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins
Christmas Baking: Peanut Blossom Cookies

Visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu ideas.

2 comments:

  1. I'm making a blog visit from Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday today.
    I have lots of chicken in the freezer so I'm always looking for tasty chicken recipes.
    It's a sunny and warm day in Las Vegas. I've been living on the West coast for 18 years. It's funny when friends, from Maine, will mention that they're shoveling snow I caught off guard. That's right, you're dealing with snow!
    Hope you have a wonderful and delicious week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a weakness for cheese. That looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete