Monday, February 11, 2013

Menu February 11

I was looking for a new bread recipe to try last week and decided to try bagels. I used this Bagel recipe and topped some with cinnamon and sugar and some with onion flakes, garlic powder, salt and sesame seeds.
 
We used the savory topped ones for Egg, Bacon and Cheese Sandwiches and they were amazing! I have some ideas in mind to improve my technique next time and am looking forward to having these sandwiches again.
We've been eating Homemade Fries for a long time. Recently I've been trying to improve how I make them and think the result is wonderful. They're soft but still firm and the seasoning is flavorful but not overwhelming. Definitely a new family favorite! {Recipe coming soon}

On the Menu...
Lasagna Soup with Breadsticks with Garlic Butter  
Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken {New}
Soup Supper at Church
Warm Chicken & Cheese Sandwiches, cut in hearts; Sweet Potato Plants, cut in hearts; Sugar Cookies, cut in hearts
Pepperoni Pizza trying out Pizza Hut Crust Recipe {New} 
Brunch: Quiche
Muffins: Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins
Visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu ideas.  

1 comment:

  1. I pinned your breadsticks recipe. I'm really sick of garlic bread from the freezer section of the grocery store. Maybe I can get it together and give them a try since spaghetti is on my menu this week.

    ReplyDelete