Monday, February 25, 2013

Menu February 25

Brownie Goody Bars: While there was nothing wrong with these they weren't exactly as amazing as it seemed they should be. Our final verdict was perhaps the proportions were off. If the rice crispy layer weren't so thick maybe that would help the balance a bit.
Easy Morning Glory Muffins: I love these! They are nice and moist and full of lots of goodies. I changed the recipe a bit, adding applesauce and bananas. Both my husband and 3 year old questioned why there were carrots in them but ate them anyway.
Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Pancakes: Again, I made a couple slight changes but again, this was a hit. It was amazing how much the peanut butter came through, but without being too much. Next time we'll try them with some jelly.
On the Menu...
Chicken Pot Pie Soup
Three Cheese Pasta with Breadsticks with Garlic Butter   
Soup Supper at Church-I'm taking Broccoli Cheddar Soup
Bunsteads in pockets {trying a new form}
Sweet Hawaiian Pizza 
Brunch: Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookie Pancakes {New}
Muffins: Apple Cinnamon Streusel Muffins
Visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu ideas.  

1 comment:

  1. I'm stopping by from Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday today for a blog visit.
    Oh my! Those brownies look define!
    Looks like there's going to be some delicious meals this week at your house.
    This gal is always looking for recipe ideas and inspiration.
    Thanks for participating in MPM!

    ReplyDelete