Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sweet Hawaiian Pizza

Growing up when we ordered pizza we always got a supreme and a Hawaiian. To us, that meant simply green pepper and pineapple. It was definitely a family favorite so making this pizza took me back to my childhood.
When I made the sauce for this pizza I used my normal recipe but was extra generous on the sugar. Also, if you choose to use chunk pineapple I would recommend either cutting it or pulsing it in a food processor a few times.

Sweet Hawaiian Pizza
 Print Recipe
Yields: 4 servings of 2 slices each

Ingredients:
pizza sauce (not pictured)
pizza dough (not pictured)
1/2 can pineapple (crushed, tidbits or chunks), drained
1 green pepper, diced
4-6 slices ham, diced
cheese

Directions:
   1.  Preheat oven to 450.
   2.  Roll out pizza dough to size of pan. Spread sauce across dough.
   3.  Top with pineapple, green pepper, ham and cheese.
   4.  Bake at 450 for 11-14 minutes.

This is linked to Good Cheap Eats.

No comments:

Post a Comment