Monday, May 16, 2011

Menu 5-16

The stromboli we ended up having on Monday was delicious! This will definitely be added to my recipe box.
I made the Cream Cheese Pasta on Monday so all we had to do on Tuesday was put it in the oven. Gotta love that convenience!
Each time I make Sesame Chicken it gets easier which means I like it that much more!
I think the star of the week was the Chicken Salad Sandwiches! It ended up a little runny but that was my own fault and I'll know better for next time. There will definitely be a next time!
We ended up not having Pepperoni Pizza as was planned but instead Sweet Hawaiian Pizza. I used my regular pizza sauce and topped it with pineapple, ham, green peppers and cheese. It was a fantastic combination!
It wasn't until 8:00 Friday night that I remembered but I did remember to make the cinnamon bread so we had French Toast for brunch on Saturday.
For breakfast at the end of the week I experimented with Apple Cinnamon Bagels. They were good but there's definitely room for improvement.

I'm looking for a recipe for French Toast Bagels. Can anyone point me toward one?

 
  • Monday: Chicken Tetrazzini: I love this dish! It's been awhile since we've had it simply because I haven't found a decent price on green peppers.
  • Tuesday: Hawaiian Tuna Sandwiches: This is a delightfully fresh twist on tuna sandwiches.
  • Wednesday: Cheese Quiche: This is one of my husbands favorite dishes. Sadly, I cannot recall the last time I made it.
  • Thursday: Sweet and Sour Pork: This was one of my favorites when I was younger. I'm going to try this sauce.
  • Friday: Pizza Night! Pepperoni: We'll actually have it this week!
  • Saturday Brunch: Waffles: I can guarantee we haven't had this since sometime in March so this will be a nice change.
  • Sunday: Leftovers
Visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment