Monday, May 9, 2011

Menu 5-9

After taking April off I'm back! I'm going to try a little different approach this time which will hopefully work better for me.
Now that it's May I'm eliminating Soup Night. We've had a few nice days in a row now so hopefully we're 100% done with the crummy weather and we can keep moving on into spring. I'm going to add more sandwich type meals into the mix, though for now they won't be on an assigned night. I will miss Soup Night though because it really helped me plan since I just had to pick a soup out.
  • Monday: Either some sort of stromboli or Ham and Cheddar Loaf: We've had the Ham and Cheddar before and enjoyed it but I know my husband likes stromboli so we'll see if I can find a good recipe.
  • Tuesday: Cream Cheese Pasta: Our schedules might be criss-crossing a bit at dinner so this will be an easy meal to throw in the oven that I'll prepare before Tuesday.
  • Wednesday: Sesame Chicken: We haven't had an Asian themed dish for a while.
  • Thursday: Chicken Salad Sandwiches: Subway has been running commercials for their chicken salad sandwiches and it always sounds so good so when I came across this recipe last week I knew we had to try it!
  • Friday: Pizza Night! Pepperoni: Keeping it simple.
  • Saturday Brunch: French Toast: This, as always, will be dependent on me remembering to make cinnamon bread Thursday or Friday.
  • Sunday: Leftovers
Visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment