Monday, March 28, 2011

Menu 3-28

Here's the recap from what we ate last week:
The Cream Cheese Chicken & Vegetable Soup was successful again! I've deemed this recipe officially a keeper.
Making the Roasted Chicken and Vegetables was definitely an experience! It's probably sad to admit this but my favorite part was the vegetables--delicious!
The Breakfast Burritos were great. I'm not always a fan of eggs so I was a little leary of this. However, my husband nailed it when he said putting it all in a tortilla helped "soften" the whole thing. This is a keeper!
This week we had Salty Dog/ Pepperoni Pizza. I also added tomatoes to my side.
And I actually remembered to make Cinnamon Bread Friday so we had French Toast for Saturday Brunch. I've decided French Toast is my favorite!

It's an easy menu this week using up what we have on hand.
  • Monday: Soup Night! Cream Cheese Chicken & Vegetable Soup: Yes, the same soup as last week. I told you it was a keeper! Actually I still have all the ingredients so it was an easy choice.
  • Tuesday: Chicken Wraps: We'll use the rest of the tortillas from last weeks Breakfast Burritos.
  • Wednesday: Soup Supper at Church
  • Thursday: TBD: Everyone's allowed one of these every so often, right?.
  • Friday: Pizza Night! BBQ Chicken: Delicious!
  • Saturday Brunch: Pancakes: It's been quite a while since we've had pancakes.
  • Sunday: Leftovers
Visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment