Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Chicken & Cheese Enchiladas

I stumbled across this recipe last fall. I had planned on making a different chicken dish and had thawed the chicken in the morning. Well, come dinnertime, I realized I was missing a key ingredient so I looked through my recipe binder for something else to try and landed on this. Maybe it was a good thing I was missing that ingredient because we love these Enchiladas!
This is another wonderful recipe that contains ingredients that we often have on hand so if we need a backup meal Enchiladas are a great choice! It's easy to put together and is a big success is my house.

Chicken & Cheese Enchiladas
 Print Recipe
Yields: 4 servings

Ingredients:
1 can Cream of Chicken soup
1/2 cup sour cream
1 cup salsa
2 tsp chili powder
2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
1/2 cup shredded cheese
6 tortillas

Directions:
   1.  Preheat oven to 350.
   2.  In a medium bowl combine soup, sour cream, salsa and chili powder.
   3.  In a large bowl combine 1 cup soup mixture, chicken and cheese.
   4.  Divide chicken mixture among tortillas. Roll and place seam side up in a baking dish. Pour remaining soup mixture over top.
   5.  Cover and bake at 350 for 40 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
Source: Campbells Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment