Monday, May 30, 2011

Menu 5-30

Recap From Last Week:
Welcome to Summer! The hot dogs and Homemade Fries were absolutely wonderful.
I deviated a lot from the original recipe for Mashed Potato Enchiladas but we really liked the end product. Ours had potatoes, carrots, broccoli, corn, onions and spinach with a cream based sauce on top.
The Cheese Quiche is a simple, yet filling and satisfying dish that I need to include more often because of those reasons.
I tried a different pizza crust this week with our Sweet Hawaiian Pizza. I was pleased with how it came together. We both liked it the same as our normal one so we'll see what I make more often.
I made two kinds of cookies this week: Coconut Macaroons and Chocolate Chunk. They are both delicious!

Onto This Week:
  • Monday: Leftovers
  • Tuesday: Cheesy Broccoli Pockets: Carry-over from last week.
  • Wednesday: Three Cheese Ziti: Pasta-can't go wrong!
  • Thursday: Lasagna in Rolls: These look amazing-I am so excited to try them!
  • Friday: Pizza Night! Pepperoni: Boring but good.
  • Saturday Brunch: Pancakes: We didn't have brunch last week so we'll have pancakes this week.
  • Sunday: Leftovers
Visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment