Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Foreshadowing

I can tell I'm hungry because every single one of these recipes sounds good right now. It doesn't matter that it's not the "appropriate" time of day for most of them, I'd eat them anyway!
  • Coconut Cranberry Granola from My Recipes: This looks wonderful although I'll likely leave out the nuts since I don't really care for them.
  • Brownie Peanut Butter Cups from Raising Oranges: I'm sure the pan will be no fun to wash {pesky mini muffin tin} but it'll be worth it for this!
  • Chocolate Fudge Oat Bars from Finding Joy in my Kitchen: These are actually on my to-do list for today. Granted, it would be the first thing to get axed {as something inevitably does these days} but maybe I'll have a really productive day.
  • Crock Pot Bacon and Cheese Chicken from A Year of Slow Cooking: I'm still trying to incorporate the crock pot into my menu plans more often. In the comments people recommended serving this on tortillas, over potatoes or over rice. I love how many options there are.
  • Homemade Baked Doughnuts from Whisk Together: These don't look complicated so I am more than willing to try these!
This is linked to Friday Favorites.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy the oat bars... I'm tempted to make it again. Or, I should say, for the 4th time in three weeks ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That crockpot bacon chicken dealie sounds delicious!!

    Stopping by from FFF

    ReplyDelete