- Crunchy Monkey Mix from Eat at Home: This post actually has four ideas for different snack mixes but this one really stood out to me with the chocolate, peanuts and reese's.
- S'mores Ice Cream Cake from Woman's Day: I just bought the stuff to try this so hopefully we'll have a delicious treat this weekend.
- Vanilla Biscotti from Simple Family Finance via Money Saving Mom: I don't know if I've ever had biscotti but I really want to try this recipe.
- Cinnamon Roll Breadsticks from A Little Bit Crunchy: The look of these remind me of french toast sticks, one of my favorites from the college cafeteria (don't judge!) but that aside they still sound delicious.
- Buckeye Bark from Live Sigma Kappa: My husband loves Peanut Butter Balls around Christmas; I might have to try to convince him that they'd still taste good in this form.
Friday, August 10, 2012
It's evidently a week where my sweet tooth is winning because all five of these recipes are sweet. That's okay though, I promise I'll make some real food as well!