- Pasta and Pea Soup from Rachael Ray: This looks like such a neat dish, I think largely due to the different shaped pasta. Fun pasta aside I still think it will be good.
- Apple Cinnamon Raisin Bars from Gimme Some Oven: Oh I can just imagine the smell of these while baking. They look beautiful.
- Baked Pumpkin Spice Donut Holes from Pennies on a Platter: We tried "fake" donut holes one time last year and although it took a little time it was a fun and tasty so I'm definitely up for trying these.
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes from Baking Bites: And another glimpse of fall, this time in cupcake form.
- Homemade Yogurt from Simple Bites: I like my current yogurt recipe but my husband wouldn't mind if the end product were a little thicker. I read that this method, using a heating pad, gave a slightly thicker result so I'm willing to try it.
Friday, August 31, 2012
Fall is starting to make its rounds and I love it! We're getting close to soup weather, aromatic baking and cooler weather.