Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Foreshadowing


~Healthy Whole Grain Waffles from Our Best Bites: I love our normal waffle recipe but I've been wanting to experiment with using flax seed meal so this would be a great recipe to start with.
Whole Grain Waffles
~Coconut Crispies from Jen's Favorite Cookies: These cookies look beautiful! I can almost taste them just by looking at them and the ingredients so if the real thing is anything like I'm imaging they are going to be wonderful!
coconut cookie
~Cinnamon Toast Popcorn from Snixy Kitchen: In the last few months popcorn has become one of our go-to snacks so I'm always looking for fun ways to change it up a little bit. This definitely qualifies.
CinnamonToastPopcorn
~Chewy Granola Energy Bars from Jo and Sue: Yet another addition to my list of granola bars to try. We've found some we like but I just haven't been completely sold yet. It's out there though! This one also features flax seed.
~Broccoli Cheddar Chicken Braid from Amazing Pinterest World: So pretty looking and so delicious sounding. To top it off, it sounds like a relatively easy dish to put together.
 

All images are from the original recipe source.
This is linked to Friday Favorites.

2 comments:

  1. Checking out those coconut crispies!
    I have made a very similar chicken/broccoli braid, so if it's anything like that, it's delish!

    Stopping in from FFF :) Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete