Monday, January 21, 2013

Menu January 21

Tater Tot Hotdish: While the traditional version is wonderful I don't keep canned cream soup or tater tots on hand. However, we usually have potatoes and I have a new go-to recipe for homemade cream soup so we now enjoy what my husband calls Grown Up Green Bean Casserole.
Banana Bread Pancakes: I was running low on eggs so it was perfect week for these pancakes that don't require any eggs. The best part is we all love them so it worked out famously.
Cheddar Cheese Loaves: This bread was okay but probably not something I'll make again.

On the Menu...
Ground Beef Stroganoff Soup
Either Chicken and Broccoli Grilled Cheese or Broccoli Cheddar Chicken Braid {New}
Burgers and Fries
Black Bean and Rice Burritos
Chicken Fajita Pizza
Pumpkin Pancakes
Dessert: Chocolate Zucchini Cake
Muffins for Breakfast: Almond Cranberry Quick Bread {New}

Visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment