Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Foreshadowing

Last time I did a Friday Foreshadowing it was all bread recipes. Today, it's sweets!

Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars from Cookies & Cups: We've recently been rediscovering how wonderful snack pretzels are. Adding them to something sweet will most always be good, satisfying that delicious salty vs sweet desire.
Photobucket
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars from Averie Cooks: Oh my! Peanut butter, chocolate, sugary sweetness all in an easy to bake bar form? Okay!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars averiecooks.com
Mocha Frappuccino from Food.com: Really I think I marked this one in sheer desperation. Like everyone else I am done with winter and ready to move on. This makes me think of Starbucks' promotion of BOGO fraps they've done in May the past few years. I so hope they do it again this year {and that there isn't snow on the ground then!}
Mocha Frappuccino. Photo by Vitameatavegamin Girl
Yummy Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels from Life's Too Short to Skip Dessert: More pretzels, this time on their own with a sweet coating.
Triple Chocolate Cake with Crispy Bark Topping from An Oregon Cottage: I doubt I will be making this decadent cake anytime in the near future {but if someone else wants to bring me some, that'd be fine.} However, I couldn't resist marking it anyway because it simply looks so rich and pretty and the crispy element of the topping intrigues me.
Triple Chocolate Cake with Bark Topping

All images are from the original recipe source.
This is linked to Friday Favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment