Monday, April 15, 2013

Menu April 15

Frozen Bean & Cheese Burritos with KFC's Coleslaw: I tried and failed to get a decent picture of each of these. The burrito filling was good and the bag of them in the freezer is going to be handy. However, I didn't care for the tortilla recipe and likely won't try it again. The coleslaw was okay but didn't quite satisfy what I was looking for.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins: These were good, a basic peanut butter muffin with chocolate chips thrown in. I'm thinking of combining this recipe with another peanut butter muffin recipe we like to get the best of both.

On the Menu...
Lasagna Soup {I'm going to try making homemade ricotta} with Breadsticks with Garlic Butter
Ham Broccoli & Cheddar Roll {New}
Vodka Cream Chicken {Experiment, Take 2}
Snobby Joe's {New} {Meatless} 
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
Brunch: Pancakes
Muffins: Apple Cinnamon Muffins

Visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu ideas.  

No comments:

Post a Comment