- Fourth of July Cake from I am Baker:: You have to click over to see this cake. It is amazing!
- Toasted Marshmallow Milkshake from Joy the Baker:: This looks delicious, like a perfect drink for a summer day.
- Homemade Oatmeal Packets from A Few Shortcuts:: My daughter and I have oatmeal for breakfast each day. Right now, it works fine to measure it out each day but I know the day is coming when I'll love the time saved by these packets.
- Pancake and Sausage Muffins from Heavenly Homemakers:: I'm trying to branch out with what I make for breakfast. These look like a tasty combination to try.
- Four Bean Salad from In Him We Move...:: We actually just had a bean salad alongside dinner this week that we loved but I'm willing to try others.
Friday, June 17, 2011
I stumbled across some amazing recipes this week. I would love to try each of these at some point. Hopefully I'll get the chance to make at least one of them soon.