Monday, June 6, 2011

Menu 6-6

Recap From Last Week:
Well, we didn't stick to the menu very well last week. That's okay though because I used what I had and got to try a couple of new recipes.
Monday we had leftovers and thus no picture.
Tuesday was an old favorite, Chimichangas. We had leftover pulled pork from the weekend so it worked out perfectly. [Recipe coming Wednesday.]
Wednesday we had Ziti. It was a delicious combination of cheeses, pasta, spinach and easiness!
Thursday we had Bistro Apple Paninis along with Macaroni Salad. In the past we've had a sandwich similar to the Panini that we enjoyed and, just as expected, these were a hit as well.
We didn't have pizza this week as we didn't eat at home on Friday.
For Saturday brunch we had French Toast Strata and loved them! These are going to be added to our brunch rotation.
I also made Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins for breakfasts but forgot to take a picture. The taste was good but they were a little crumbly for us, especially my daughter.

Onto This Week:
  • Monday: Cheesy Broccoli Pockets: Carry-over from last week again. It's definitely going to happen this week though!
  • Tuesday: Honey Mustard Pork: I made this when my parents were here in February and it was a hit. Now to see if I can duplicate it!
  • Wednesday: Apple Bacon Burgers with Homemade Baked Beans: My husband mixed and fomed the burgers last week and they're waiting in the freezer. The beans are easy and cook in the oven for a few hours.
  • Thursday: Hot Ham and Cheese Sandwiches along with Green Bean & Apple Saute: Ham and Cheese, a classic combination. The green beans and apple sounds tasty so it should be a good meal.
  • Friday: Pizza Night! BBQ Chicken: My sister is likely going to be here so we'll have this, her favorite.
  • Saturday Brunch: Pancakes: We're going to "dress them up" and have chocolate chip or blueberry pancakes.
  • Sunday: Leftovers
Visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment