- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies from Recipe Girl: Brownies with cookie dough on top--no question that this will be good! I almost made this the other night but I was too impatient. :)
- Scrumptious Baked Cinnamon Breakfast Bites from Oh My! Sugar High: These look delightful and not too hard to make.
- Sky High Cookie Pie from Flour Me With Love: Chocolate chip cookie in a pie--fun idea. I'm sure it's delicious with the tenderness of pie dough really adding to the already known goodness of cookies.
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Fudge Cookies from My View From the Avenue: While it might take a little bit more work than a regular cookie I think a peanut butter stuffed cookie would be worth it.
- Homemade French Bread from A Few Shortcuts: Finally, a non sugar recipe to balance things out a little. I have a go-to bread recipe but I wouldn't mind having another option.
Friday, March 9, 2012
My sweet tooth has been in active mode this week and is evident by my list of recipes...