Monday, March 5, 2012

Menu March 5th


Highlights from the last 2 weeks:
Baked Potato Soup: I tried making it in the crockpot and it worked splendidly! I will likely never make it on the stove again. It was much easier and less labor intensive this way.
Crock Pot Bacon and Cheese Chicken:This was okay but I'm not going to make it again as there are many other dishes we enjoy more.
We've been experimenting with making personal size pizzas. We're still figuring out the best way to roll it out and how long to bake it but we're definitely on the right track!
We had my mom's chili this last week, for the first time in a long while. It turned out great, probably the closest I've gotten to it tasting like hers! {Recipe coming Wednesday}


Onto This Week:
  • Monday: Soup Night! Broccoli Cheddar Soup: I've been wanting to try this again for a while so I'm really looking forward to it.
  • Tuesday: Cream Cheese Pasta: A favorite around here, I'll also make breadsticks.
  • Wednesday: Soup at Church
  • Thursday: TBD: My sister will be in town for her spring break so I'm going to wait to get her opinion.
  • Friday: BBQ Chicken Pizza: We'll have my sister's favorite, unless we can convince her to try a different variety.
  • Brunch: Apple Cinnamon Pancakes: We love these pancakes and have found that they also reheat well from the freezer.
Visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment