Monday, March 19, 2012

Menu March 19


Highlights from last week:
It was a split decision on the Cheeseburger Soup. I thought it was just okay but my husband really enjoyed it. In the future I might try a different variation, but honestly, I'm not in a hurry to make it again.
I mixed up the Cranberry Chicken Sandwiches during the day on Tuesday which turned out to be great because we went for a walk and played outside Tuesday afternoon. When we came inside everyone was hungry so it only took me a few minutes to slice the bread and make the sandwiches.
I didn't get a good picture of our Shish Kabobs but they were excellent. We used a simple basting sauce of olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder and it was quite tasty.

I had extra pizza dough so I made a little dessert pizza on Friday. I spread peanut butter and topped it with peanut butter chips, butterscotch chips and chocolate chips: good combination! 

Onto This Week:
  • Monday: Soup Night! Lasagna Soup: I'm excited because I have some fun pasta to use for this soup. It's the simple things in life!
  • Tuesday: Hawiaan Tuna Sandwiches: The green peppers and carrots were on sale. We're supposed to continue having beautiful weather this week so this summery sandwich will be perfect.
  • Wednesday: Soup at Church
  • Thursday: Apple Chicken: It's been a while since we've had this and I keep seeing the bottle of apple juice in the fridge, just tempting me to make this.
  • Friday: Pepperoni/ Salty Dog Pizza: Back to the basics.
  • Brunch: Waffles: From the freezer.
Visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment