Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Foreshadowing

This was a week where all the delicious recipes floating around really made me wish I had all the time in the world to try things in the kitchen. Sadly, that is not the case, but these all got added to my {ever-growing} list to try.
  • The Perfect Iced Coffee from My Home Tableau: As we're getting closer to summer we're also approaching the time of year when sometimes, hot coffee in the morning just doesn't appeal.
  • Quick Blender Light Rolls from Joyful Homemaking: As I'm always searching for new bread recipes this caught my eye. It looks easy enough and with a fun twist of using the blender I can't resist wanting to try making them.
  • Raw Cookie Dough Bites from A Dash of Compassion: This is not the first recipe I've marked that uses nuts as a main component which is quite odd since historically I don't care for nuts. However, when you tell me it can bring to mind the taste of cookie dough, well, it's hard to say no!
  • Cinnamon Fantans from Better Homes and Gardens: This is similar to a recipe I found last week so I must really be drawn to the idea.
  • Slow Cooker Sweet & Sour Chicken from Cooking Classy: I adore Sweet & Sour Chicken but don't have a go-to recipe. The fact that this is a slow cooker recipe is a bonus.
This is linked to Friday Favorites.

1 comment: