- Apple Pie Muffins from Finding Joy in My Kitchen: As is typical, I'm always on the hunt for muffin recipes. I just bought 15 pounds of apples this week so I'll likely make these sometime late next week.
- Pumpkin Muffins with Cinnamon Chips from A Day in the Life: My husband loves cinnamon so when cinnamon chips were on sale last week I picked up a bag with no real purpose in mind. How perfect that I ran across this recipe a few days after getting the chips. I told him I'd make these on Monday.
- Pumpkin Pie Baked French Toast from Cooking During Stolen Moments: This looks divine! It's also a make-ahead dish which might just add to the appeal. We might have to try this for Saturday brunch next week.
- Classic Minestrone from My Recipes (All You Magazine): I used to have a go-to Minestrone recipe but the last time we had it it turned out awful. I love the concept of minestrone so I'm hoping to find another good one.
- Fajita Style Quesadillas from Better Homes & Gardens: These look like a fun twist on both fajitas and quesadillas. I'd like to try making my own tortillas again and this would be a good recipe to use them.
Friday, October 14, 2011
More seasonal flavors and meals this week with the exception of one dish. We had a stretch of warm weather the past two weeks but it's finally starting to feel like fall again so these all sound perfect right now.