- Cooking Dried Beans from Money Saving Mom: I tried once to cook dried beans and it did not end well. I was making baked beans and it ended up really dry. I want to try again though.
- Pizzadillas from Fantastical Sharing of Recipes: How fun does this look! Easy, different but familiar. It could be easily adapted to your favorite kind of pizza as well.
- Cheeseburger Soup from Newlyweds: What is it about taking a dish and changing it into soup form that always sounds so intriguing?
- Wheat Oatmeal Quick Bread from Finding Joy in My Kitchen: The latest addition to my list of breads to try.
- Cranberry Crunch Bark from Christmas Your Way: I'm not really a huge fan of nuts nonetheless I really want to try this recipe.
Friday, October 21, 2011
I started off with a "learning" recipe but then basically ended up with a meal: a (could be) appetizer, soup, bread and dessert. I guess technically I'm missing a protein/main dish but I could eat these four dishes and consider it a meal, albeit a slightly random meal. :)