Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Foreshadowing

I can tell I've been busy this week doing things other than computer stuff because I only had six recipes bookmarked {usually I have to eliminate quite a few to get down to five}. That's okay though because 1) it means I got stuff done and 2) these 5 recipes look amazing!
  • Cinnamon Roll Bread from Parenting Miracles: I know I've said this before but I've marked so many cinnamon roll recipes without actually trying them. Maybe since this seems a little easier I'll actually make it.
  • Apple Butter Pumpkin Pie from Mo' Better: Realistically I doubt I'll get around to making this before Baby comes since I'd have to make apple butter before the pie but I will definitely keep this recipe around for the future. It sounds wonderful!
  • Homemade Pasta from Finding Joy in My Kitchen: I've tried making pasta once before and it was a total flop (like throw it in the garbage flop). I'm willing to try again though.
  • Crockpot Pizza Soup from A Year of Slow Cooking: I don't think I've ever come across a recipe for pizza soup but we're willing to try it.
  • Sweet and Sour Chicken from Blue Jeans and Cotton Tees: I love Sweet and Sour Chicken but have yet to find a good homemade version. Perhaps this will be it?
This is linked to Friday Favorites.

3 comments:

  1. We've made the pizza soup several times and the family requests it A LOT. We add more noodles so it comes out more like hot dish than soup but that's how they like it! Apple butter is pretty easy to make in the slow cooker too. That pie sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pizza soup sounds great! Glad to know Debbi's family enjoys it.

    Enjoy the pasta -- I hope you give it a go again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you like the Sweet and Sour Chicken as much as we do!

    ReplyDelete