Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Foreshadowing

This was a week of hard decisions. Since I bookmarked a lot of recipes I had to narrow it down to these five. In the end, I tried to pick recipes that were from different categories.
  • Tortilla Pie from GreenBacks Gal: This looks like something unlike what we usually would eat but something we would likely enjoy.
  • Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies from My Favorite Finds: These cookies combine three delicious ingredients which I'm sure creates a spectacular cookie!
  • Drop Biscuits from Saving by Making: Like mentioned in the post, I think these would make a fantastic, last minute side for many meals.
  • Lazy Granola from The Finer Things in Life: I've been wanting to try making granola but all the recipes call for so many ingredients I have yet to make any. This looks so easy I think my chances of making it are much higher!
  • Incredible Ice Cream without a Machine from An Oregon Cottage: Sadly, even though we have an ice cream maker, we have yet to use it. In the meantime this looks like a good recipe to try.
This is linked to Friday Favorites.

1 comment:

  1. love the lazy granola -- we do this often with ours, leaving it in the oven overnight to crisp up.

    ReplyDelete