- Tortilla Pie from GreenBacks Gal: This looks like something unlike what we usually would eat but something we would likely enjoy.
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies from My Favorite Finds: These cookies combine three delicious ingredients which I'm sure creates a spectacular cookie!
- Drop Biscuits from Saving by Making: Like mentioned in the post, I think these would make a fantastic, last minute side for many meals.
- Lazy Granola from The Finer Things in Life: I've been wanting to try making granola but all the recipes call for so many ingredients I have yet to make any. This looks so easy I think my chances of making it are much higher!
- Incredible Ice Cream without a Machine from An Oregon Cottage: Sadly, even though we have an ice cream maker, we have yet to use it. In the meantime this looks like a good recipe to try.
Friday, July 22, 2011
This was a week of hard decisions. Since I bookmarked a lot of recipes I had to narrow it down to these five. In the end, I tried to pick recipes that were from different categories.