- Wheat Crackers from Morsels of Life: I made crackers mimicking Cheeze-its this week and now I have the cracker bug.
- The BEST Ham Sandwiches from The Keune Home: I love ham and I love Hawaiian rolls.
- Cinnamon Roll Biscuits from Money Saving Mom: This is another cinnamon roll recipe to add to my list that I sadly never get around to tyring because I feel I should make something "healthy".
- Spasagna from The Country Cook: This looks like such a tasty idea. By combining both spaghetti and alfredo, both delicious on their own, how can you go wrong?
- Cake Doughnut Muffins from A Pretty Life in the Suburbs: If you put the word muffins in the name along with doughnut they're instantly better for you, right?
Friday, July 1, 2011
After two weeks of collecting recipes I had quite the collection to choose from. Here are my top five.