Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Foreshadowing

I made up for last week (and my less than inspired recipe searching) this week. I marked a ton of recipes! Since a lot of them were bread recipes (I'm looking for a new bread recipe) I decided to leave those off this list and share some of the other delicious recipes I found this week and hope to try in the future.
  • Chicken Teriyaki Pizza from Chefs Best: My husband gets the credit for this one. While we were eating our Teriyaki Chicken Salad Sandwiches he thought that combination would be a good pizza so he found this recipe.
  • Rhubarb Breakfast Bars from Finding Joy in My Kitchen: I'm looking forward to trying these but am going to make a strawberry/mango sauce instead of rhubarb. (We'll see how that sauce turns out.)
  • Tuna Melt Quesadillas from The Happy Housewife: I'm always looking for new ways to use tuna; hopefully this will be a hit in our house.
  • Easy Mexican Chicken & Beans from Betty Crocker: This reminds me a little of my Chicken Tortilla Soup but in dish form instead of soup.
  • Popcorn Chicken from Heavenly Homemakers: This looks really easy and I'm optimistic about the results.
This is linked to Friday Favorites.

2 comments:

  1. Dropping by from Friday Favorites. What an interesting list, especially the Tuna Melt Quesadillas. Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the popcorn chicken recipe from Heavenly Homemakers!! It's a winner. Putting strawberry mango in the center of those bars ... great idea!

    ReplyDelete