Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Foreshadowing

Fall is in the air! Realistically though I am well aware that we will likely see our share of warm days again. That's okay though because little bursts of Fall are still great! My picks this week are definitely fall inspired (for the most part). I'm hoping to be more intentional about getting lots of these made and enjoying the fall weather and fall flavors together.
  • Crock Pot Chicken Chili from Crock Pot Chicken Recipes: I'm always looking for a Chicken Chili recipe but for some reason or another have yet to find one I'm truly inspired to make. This one, however, looks tasty and doesn't call for any wacky ingredients (a common complaint of mine for Chicken Chili recipes).
  • Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte from Mom Advice: We're coming up on my favorite time of year at Starbucks: Pumpkin Spice Lattes followed by White Chocolate Peppermint Mochas! I will surely be trying this homemade version as soon as I buy some pumpkin.
  • Banana Cookie from Chef in Training: We often have bananas that need to be used up; I'm hoping this will be another tasty application. Anyway, if there's fruit in the cookie then it's "good for you", right?
  • Carrot Bread from Finding Joy in My Kitchen: I've tried one carrot bread recipe in the past and enjoyed it but wished it had more of a carrot flavor. I'm hoping this one will satisfy that wish.
  • Pepperoni Pizza Puffs from Lick the Bowl Good: This one is obviously the non-fall inspired recipe but it still looks good! It will be fun to try another twist on pepperoni pizza.
This is linked to Friday Favorites.

2 comments:

  1. I pinned the pizza puff recipe too! (Though I didn't put it on my Friday Faves... just too many good recipes this week!). Can't wait to make those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy the carrot bread -- it has a slight carrot taste, but really the texture is amazing, and it's just something different from other breads.

    Thanks for sharing all your features with us this week. I do hope you'll accomplish your goal of making more of them in the coming weeks!

    ReplyDelete