- Upside Down Ravioli from Food.com: I absolutely adore ravioli so this immediately grabs my attention. I also love how simple and easy this looks.
- Copycat Cake from The Novice Chef: Her take on a Cookies and Cream Cake. In my opinion it seems like she did a great job!
- Skillet Cookie from One Ordinary Day: This looks like a typical chocolate chip cookie but done slightly differently. I always find it fun to try classics in a new way.
- Easy Noodle Stir Fry from Heavenly Homemakers: Simple, healthy, filling, tasty: Great!
- Root Beer Float Fudge from Shugary Sweets: Oh, how I wish I had everything on hand to make this right now!
Friday, September 2, 2011
There were a bunch of delicious looking recipes out there this week. These are just five of the many that I would like to try.