- Cinnamon Sugar Bread from A Whisk and a Prayer: This looks wonderful! The fact that it is better if left over night actually appeals to me because so often breakfast breads say they're best if served fresh and right now I simply don't want to get up early to make it! Also, I love the name of the blog!
- The Best Chewy Whole Grain Chocolate Chip Cookie from An Oregon Cottage: Well, by the time you finish reading the name of the recipe you could probably have the cookies halfway made. They do look good though and might this be one of those recipes where you can pretend it's good for you because it contains some healthy ingredients?
- Onion Cheddar Rolls from Cookin' Mimi: These rolls are perfect to bookmark with soup season coming up. I think they would accompany many soups perfectly.
- Chicken and Cheese Lasagna Rollups from iVillage: The finished look of this recipe really appeals to me. They just look so neat and orderly in the pan. Realistically though I know mine wouldn't turn out that nice looking but hopefully they'd still taste good.
- Apple Cinnamon Pancakes from What Megan's Making: We really enjoy Cinnamon Pancakes and I'm sure adding apple to the mix would be great as well.
Friday, September 23, 2011
I found a quick bread, a cookie, rolls, a main dish and a breakfast choice. If you made each recipe you could eat for a day(+). I think I'll spread them out a bit though...