Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Foreshadowing

This week's recipes are a real mish mash. Surprisingly, there's practically no chocolate on this list! I made sure to still cover the sweets though, so no worries! 
  • Two Ingredient Ice Cream from Our Best Bites: We actually do have an ice cream machine but have yet to unpack it. This recipe doesn't need a machine though! The two ingredients are already on my grocery list for next week and I keep thinking of different ways to flavor it. Exciting!
  • Apple Doughnut Holes from Slice & Dice: These sounded delicious to begin with but when I saw that they're baked and not fried I was definitely sold. (I hate the smell after you fry anything so I avoid doing so as much as possible.) And double bonus I have all the ingredients and they don't look too difficult. Perhaps Saturday morning?
  • Taco Soup from Slice & Dice: I'm starting to search out new soup recipes again as we'll be adding our weekly soup night back in soon. I have a taco soup recipe already from my aunt but it is spicy; I'm hoping I'll find this one a little more mild.
  • Cinnamon Roll Cake from Giving Up On Perfect: Simply put this sounds delicious! Now I just need to find a reason/occasion to make it.
  • Homemade Nutella from Alli n Son: Honestly, I just bought my first jar of nutella this week and have yet to try it. However, this looks so easy that I figure it's worth a try.
This is linked to Friday Favorites.

2 comments:

  1. I'm off to check out those doughnut holes :) Love them -- and love that they are baked too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am going to have to try everyone of these. Thanks for sharing. I have some ideas on my blog under the No-Machine Ice Cream post for different flavors for the same ice cream recipe if you would like to take a look. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete